Monday, February 1, 2010














My spring 2010 fashion concept, as posted on Facebook, is rather complex: old grumpy grandpa meets Ringo Starr meets Harrison Ford meets Queen Victoria. What can I say, I'm a complicated person. These are some of my favorite shots of my outfit from Stoner Park (we decided to go there based on name alone). Undershirt, sweater vest, cardigan, socks, heels, belt, scarf and sunglasses: all Target (I work there. How sad.). Jeans: Old Navy. I like to think that I can be a fashionable person, but really all of my styles (unless for a special occasion) revolve around me being comfortable, no matter what the season. Imagine something like that. <- sorry, I have watched a lot of episodes of Madmen recently. It's a swell show.

9 comments:

  1. I love that outfit. And Stoner Park.And these pictures turned out better than I hoped!And...........HAMSTER!!!!!!OR WAS IT TURTLE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... now that i read the concept it all makes sense!

    I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun pictures!!! and i like stoner park!!! its close to heather now huh? they have a super awesome ultimate frisbee course! random huh?? ps= I just got Owen some of the CUTEST most stylish baby clothes ever, I think she should be featured hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only you, becky, could take a concept like that & make it look awesome. ;)

    Love the outfit & the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post, love your outfit and those heels :)
    And I know I am obsessed with Mad Men!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, let me know when you wanna feature her and you can come by and we will torture my baby by dressing her up! haha

    ReplyDelete