Monday, February 8, 2010

Morning slips to evening, falls through holes in between days














Oh hey ya'll! It has been a crazy weekend. I've been out and about all weekend, and then I woke up this morning to snow! Snow is such a rarity here that I decided to take a snow day for my self... that was completely unauthorized. However, sometimes, you just have to forget about it and do what you want! So I did.


Anyway, here are some outfit shots from earlier in the week. I had a job fair to go to, so I had to dress in "business attire". Therefore, the infamous red and black heels showed up again. They are so comfortable that I never want to wear any other shoes. These pictures were taken on the second floor of UAH's art building. It is a pretty groovy place to be.


In other news, I decided to temporarily hold off on posting our shoot this weekend. I want Heather to have chance to look at all of the pictures we took, and she can give more details about them anyways. But I promise you, they were awesome.


Snow pictures to follow!

-B

4 comments:

  1. 1)we were damn sexy that day.
    2)i NEED to see pictures!
    3)in case anyone is wondering,those amazing new sunglasses are from walmart.Of all places! I don't care,they rock. rest of my look,jcpenney and gap. except the Chucks; they are from a shoe store my cuz' dana worked at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys both look great!! I can't wait to see pics from the other day! We need to plan a make up shoot for me yes??

    ps- I bought myself an entire outfit yesterday, I feel very happy about this!! I dont look like a frumpy mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go,megan! We def. should do another shoot. The dress I was going to put you in ended up fitting someone else, but I'm whipping up more things constantly, so I'll be ready for more REAL soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey are becky's shoes character shoes? Because they look like t strap character shoes which equals MOST COMFORTABLE heals EVER

    ReplyDelete