Friday, February 26, 2010

Punk Rock Girl,Please Look at Me...




Don't ask. I don't know.



More pics from our FA-Reezing shoot at Stoner park!
(if you read my other blog,you'll probably realize this is sort of a double post...I'm not creative enough to do two different ones! plus, we've been too busy to get any good daily outfit shots.)




I love how this top,and whole look really,came together. I was going for punky Referee.I don't know why..that is just what the fabric told me it wanted to be:)




Aren't those shoes just...perfect??^




again, the outdoor pics were shot by my FABULOUS partner-in-crime Becky,and the studio shots are by Hayley of Sharperphotography.com !!























You can pick up this look Custom sized for yourself,or just learn more, HERE.

Off to le day job,woo!

4 comments:

  1. I pretty much fail at blogging. But I love that outfit! Also, I have more outfit shots to come. I just need to get them onto my compy. You know how crazy life is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fail too. I said I'd show all the looks last week..and never did. I will soonly though! And thanks m'dear:) I DO indeed know how crazy life is.
    (PS next tuesday is the test...and you know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deeeeerunk fest 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the windy pic right above the studio ones... idk, it's just awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete