Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I think I love you.But, it makes me kinda nervous to say so.




I love the name Stoner Park. I really do.I can't wait to go back there this Saturday to shoot my spring collection!









Now, the post title up there is me trying to say: Guys, I think I have a problem.As you must know by now,if you have been reading this blog at all,I.Can't.Get.Enough.of crazy tights/pants/socks. Crazy leg adornments are kind of my thing lately. Can one be addicted to crazy legs? And if so, is that a real problem? I don't know. But if I buy any more of them I'm going to have to start getting new skirts and shorts to go with them...










That pose actually helped me crack my back!











Necklace: handmade by ME.
















Shoes: Damita K
Tights: Target(maybe?)















Scarf: thrifted
White Shirt: Target













Skirt: not sure where it's originally from, but a friend gave it to me. It was a straight maxi skirt then, so I upcycled it into this super cute pencil skirt!













































Coat: American Eagle. It is sooooo warm and snuggly. I wish we would've gotten more shots of it!













Sorry to post and run, but You KNOW all you really wanna see is the clothes anyways. G'night kiddos!
~H

3 comments:

  1. I am still in love with those tights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos!
    I am now in love with those fantastic tights, they brighten up the outfit perfectly i tell you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete