Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!!!!!









I know this looks like a tiny amount of snow, but in Huntsville, Alabama, this amount of snow is enough to shut down the city. Therefore, I decided it was time to have a snow day, again. This post is not so much about fashion as that happy feeling of SNOW!!!!! I'm sure all my friends hate me, because anytime it snows and I see it, I send out a mass text that says "SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I can't help my enthusiasm. Snow is a rarity in these parts. I'm sure if I saw it for most of the winter, I'd be tired of it - however, in Alabama, it's something special. People will wake their children up in the middle of the night just to play in the snow. Closing note - my cats hated the snow. They were really sad about it, but they were hilarious at the same time, so it's okay. Oh, and our snowman's name is Stephen Bobby. I love his green mohawk, purple fruit loop eyes, and sprinkle chest hair. Too bad we couldn't find a gold chain for him.



-B

7 comments:

  1. AHHH I love love love love this post. It looks like so much fun!! ps- is that ZACH! NO.WAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! HE IS HUGE AND GROWN! It's crazy how grown up he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel hugely disappointed to have missed out on playing in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought an over-the-door hanging full length mirror at Target today for 14$! So, I can occasionally update with some self shot pics until My life calms down enough for me to see you randomly again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I got mine at Target for $5. But because of all the stuff that happened this weekend at UAH, I haven't been in the mood to be a savvy dresser :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowman! Hhahaha you can tell by how tense your kitties look with their claws sticking out that they don't like the snow! Cats are so fussy but I love them anyway, such cute little beasts.

    http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for poppin in GG!

    B,
    I think we should wear some super amazing PJs tomorrow and do a post about it.

    ReplyDelete