Monday, February 22, 2010

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ~From a headstone in Ireland

Uncle Jimmy,here's to you. You'll be missed.
I just found out today my Dad's brother passed away.Who knows what's going to happen now, but my thoughts and prayers are with my family, and hopefully soon I will be too.


Anyway.I'm sorry this post took so long to happen. There has been a TON going on. This is probably not going to be as bright and shiny of a post as I had intended,but I already uploaded the pics, so,here goes. I shan't deprive our few readers the chance to finally glimpse my spring/summer 2010 pieces:)

This is The Callie.(named for poor Callie,who would've modeled it but fell sick that day. Next time dear!)It's a short sleeve Henley Dress. This blue one here is soon to be available in my Ready-to-ship store, size extra small.(will fit UP TO measurements 36/30/36. Will be snug as shown on model.)



Not your size or color? You can get one custom made to your measurements in my Customs Shop!Any color you want, and your choice of eco-friendly or regular fabric!!!Gasp!





You want me to stand how?






Poor Hayley..it was soooooo cold out.I edited some of the other pics and 'warmed them up',but here you can almost see how cold it is.







Maybe this was inappropriate graffiti for a children's playground. But then again, Stoner Park doesn't sound so kid friendly anyways.



ahem...anywho...more fashion..






"Please don't make me take off the sweater!"



Hayley(the model) and Shawn (her Husband) finally got to try out their new photography studio!didn't these turn out great?!




Please go check them out! www.sharperphotography.blogspot.com
Also, take a peek at Hay's Etsy shop!

Stay tuned kiddos, I'll be showing off the rest of the looks all week,one look per post:)
~H

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-( I'm really sorry about your uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle :(

    On a positive note, those dresses are so cute! to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Holly, for the sympathy AND the compliment!

    ReplyDelete