Friday, February 5, 2010





Hello my dearies! Just a quick update shot. I wore this outfit on Monday and I was really digging it. Menswear is a big theme for me right now, can you tell? The shoes I grabbed at a thrift store in Troy, AL. I'm usually a snob about thrifted shoes, just because I've taught dance for so long and feel that proper footwear is important (if someone else wears your shoes for an extended period, it can ruin your life. Just saying.) But these shoes were army issue and appeared to be brand new, so I got them. And I love them! Why are men's shoes so comfortable? It's not really that fair. I've decided that I need to invest in a mirror, because trying to get a shot of my complete outfit is hard. These pics were taken in the bathroom at school. Someone walked in and gave me a strange look, and I told them, "Don't worry, you won't see this thing pointed under the stall!" and then I laughed, and they were so creeped out they turned around and left the bathroom. So, probably not a good idea.

Also, I'm really excited for Saturday! I'm shooting Heather's spring collection. Hint: lots of jersey and lots of fun. Be ready for picture overload on Monday-ish. I'm shooting a bunch of beautiful ladies who all happen to be awesome and all happen to be beautiful. It makes my life SO much easier! More pictures to follow. Be excited.

4 comments:

  1. that vest is awesome sauce! I also love it when people combine yellow and purple:)

    and you're right. those shoes do equal success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have been there today!! We will take me out another day yes? SOON? ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. we will! I will make sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the pics! =D
    I'll make studio CD's, and hedda should have those by wednesday.

    ReplyDelete