Friday, January 29, 2010

Charlie's Angels, love leggings.

I am so not lookin as fierce as Hayley in this photo...




Oh,Hello again!Heather here; back to show you the final outfit from our Starbuckian adventure.


My amazing (I am told it's vintage) heart necklace, given to me by my sister,Rachel. Also, meh bewbs.





Like I said,Charlie's Angel's,



Button down shirt:Express
Red Henley: Thrifted
Bubble Skirt: DIY upcycled from a shirt dress, by moi.
Plaid tights:for the life of me I can't remember who makes these. And the label has been washed off:(
Peep Toe Shoes:Pink Duchess






Those tights just make my life complete. Like I've said before...I love loud leg adornments!





The Three Amigettes.







I REALLY love that umbrella.
(P.s..that is the thrift score we kept talking about:))
















I really want to know what that weird butterfly-lookin thing was on the floor...I'm going to go think about it while I try to fall asleep.
See ya next time for some fashion shots from Stoner park!
~H

6 comments:

  1. please excuse the weird layout and lack of spacing in my posts,everyone...my computer doesn't like the way Becky's Mac saves the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... I kow what that is on the floor.
    When we were digging through the seat cushions trying to find quarters, I found a crumpled up piece of straw paper. Lucky me? I threw it on the floor & told becky she had just passed a tapeworm. ;)

    ...btw, nice bewbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! (tapeworms suck, but that's pretty foonay). I'm so glad we know what it is!

    and thank you;)rawr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post!! I always love your outfits heather!! We really need to make me cute again haha. Can't wait for the shoot! And I can't wait to see your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute photos :)
    Love that lil heart necklace!
    xx

    ReplyDelete