Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Like Bees

Hey Guys, 


Just a quick update to let you know that we're not dead. Heather and Dave just bought their first house on Tuesday! Therefore, they have been spending all of their time working on their house to get it in tip-top shape. I have been in school all week and working loads, and somewhere in between trying to get schoolwork done. 


Heather and I both saw each other tonight, but we were so tired that all we wanted to do was sit on the floor and talk. Plus, I was in my work uniform, and she was in pajamas. However, we have decided that Monday, we are starting afresh and wearing fabulous clothes again. No slacking! 

Until next time, my dears. 


- B

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do a post about your pj's and work clothes one day... show how you have style even in your boring clothes!! Because I am sure you guys do!

    ReplyDelete