Tuesday, January 26, 2010

She's in love with the world... but sometimes these feelings can be so misleading

Here's my outfit from the night of being out and about! It was raining, but Heather and I had decided on being semi-fancy, so here was my result. Green shirt, necklace, plaid rain jacket, grey skirt, nude fishnets, and the most amazing flat boots of all time. All of that, minus the boots, came from Target!





Here is my skeptical face regarding Heather's camera skills. 





These boots! I got them for $20 when the original price was $230. It is really soft leather, and they are perfect. Slouchy, but not too slouchy. Cowboy-esque without being over the top. They're wonderful. I love them. 





-B

4 comments:

  1. Yep.I has a feeling those boots will appear on me eventually on this blog.even if I have to sneak into your house at night after slipping you a roofie to get them. Just kidding;)...maybe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not gonna lie, I love them. I think you guys should take a picture of me now in my "I just had a baby and have no time" clothes and a picture of me in about two months when I'm skinny again and sleep more and show the difference... you can even make me up if you like. Which should be fun because I dont do make up as it is so I'll look sooo different.

    Becky- LOVE the jacket, come see me sooon
    Heather- keep me posted about the shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea megan! And, I'll keep you posted. The dress you're wearing is pretty much done, so we may catch you separately from everyone else, because we closed on the house earlier than expected I've had no time to finish the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do need to come visit you! Last time our attempts were thwarted by Owen being sick, but now she's better so we need to get together for reals.

    Also, I love love love love love the idea of a comparison!!

    ReplyDelete