Sunday, January 17, 2010

    
This is Hayley. Isn't she super cute? 






She's a talented photographer that recently moved to Huntsville with her husband, Shawn (more on him later). Check out their neat website here







She can also be a little bit silly... which may be part of the reason that we get along so well. 






Her outfits always seem to rock. On this particular night, she had a 50's pin-up meets quirky girl outfit on: polka dots, wide  belt, and amazing patent heels. Love at first sight? I think so.


















Even though this shot is a little blurry, you can still see the fabulosity of these shoes (I need them!).








Really, though, I think Hayley makes her outfits rock so much because of her confidence. Look at how fierce she is in this shot!



















More pictures to come from this night. Much style was to be had. We were going to venture out into the night to take a few shots, but it was raining and Dave decided Starbucks sounded better than rain, and so the tale of this night began. Hint: there is an amazing thrift score that will be revealed. 

7 comments:

  1. I agree, Hayley is moy Fabulouso!! And if you see this Hayley: I am stealing those shoes sometime. I just AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have another photographer friend I have not met? I thing that should change... although I may not be cool enough for you guys... I just had a baby so I dont have style just yet haha. Anyways, Becky, I must say she is posing in our chairs at starbucks... takes me way back! Another great post guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get to meet her at the next shoot, if nothing else:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's what I was thinking when we were there! Those are our chairs!! You definitely need to meet Hayley. She's pretty rad. We need to have a photographer friend meeting day and just take pictures all day long :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds AWESOME to me. I had to come here to tell you guys that I saw where becky commented on my fat baby pics over on the business blog and check my stats to see how many clicks came from your blog (someone clicking on my name) and i must say it is SO awesome to see "Come Hither Grandma" as the source for your clicks for the day ahahahaha. Greatest linkage ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Hayleys shoes LOL I want them, :-) You have such a cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bees, arent they just too cute?
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete