Sunday, January 17, 2010

No, Heather is not going to let Becky do all the talking.

I'm finally going to introduce myself! So Hai:)Nice to meet you!
I figured I would some throwback shots as my intro, and then when more photos get uploaded from tonight I can ramble some more!



**Pants:Hot Topic**
**Shirt: Fort Lauderdale...random beachfront shop**
**Shoes:My favoritest Chucks.Duh.**

As you are sure to learn, I have a thing for interesting leg adornments(such as stripey pants and tights)and mixmatching patterns that don't really go(except on me,they do.)and using lots of parentheses. Anyhoo,this shot is from early spring of 08. It was one of my favorite shots of the day..but it wasn't really a fashion shoot. It was a day of random picture taking for an album that my BFF and I never quite ended up making. (however you can check out what little bit of it actually happened at www.myspace.com/bananacoke)

*****************






This is from a photoshoot a few weeks ago. Excuse the low quality pics, the good camera wasn't working so these are from a digital point'n'shoot.
**Top: By ME!
**
**Jacket: Unknown,Thrift Score**
**Pants: Xhilaration,Target**
**Shoes:Target**
**Belt: Walmart(no,really!)**

come back soon for shots from tonight's adventure!

4 comments:

  1. I like those pictures of you despite the point and shoot!! Becky can still work a point and shoot! Plus you are a pretty awesome model. As for the first picture, that's pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks megan:) I'm still really happy with the pics too, it's just that they took so much editing to be decent!

    And Gemma, Thanks!so glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, we had to work with what we had. Which was only a point and shoot, booooo.

    ReplyDelete