Thursday, July 8, 2010

Neutrals



Soory for the sideways-ness. But I am being lazy and don't want to undo the upload now that I've realized my pics are sideways...so just tilt your screens,Kay?


Top:Express
Belt: another one of the amazing aforementioned thrift scores.
shorts and shoes:JCPenney

I've been wearing a variation of this theme quite a bit in this heat.Army green shorts or skirt,black or brown top,black or brown sandals.Usually I add a touch of gold or brass in there,and some cool rings.Basically this is just a very easy thing for me to go with because I have so many things in my closet in these colors.And easy has been necessary,because I have literally been sick for almost a month.And clearly the lack of activity is having it's effect..as I could barely squeeze into my skinny jeans yesterday.Or maybe it's not the being sick,maybe I am getting..not a beer belly...but perhaps cocktail thighs?Sigh.Not that I have low self-esteem or anything(most of you know it tends to be quite the opposite)but I really hate not being able to wear things that I love.BAH.

Anyhow! My sister,AKA The-Coolest,and her manfriend were in town for The Fourth.I was feeling mostly well while they were here,so we had a grand time.I was exhausted when they left,but some sistery time was exactly what I've been needing.I miss her.
The End.

OHOHOH.PS: I got a neti pot to try and help this cold/sinus bit...anyone have any tips on how the crap to not drown myself??

No comments:

Post a Comment