Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heather and Becky Reunite!


Heather and I finally had a catch-up day! Our lives have been so busy lately that we haven't seen much of each other. This is quite a travesty, and one that we decided needed to be corrected. We got a little dolled up and went to our favorite local coffee shop to enjoy the afternoon!

Heather with her mocha.

Me, apparently in deep thought about my iced coffee.

Heather's legs (and Louie!)

WATCH OUT ARTSY SHOT!

We then decided to pop in Mary's. We're poor kids, but we like to browse sometimes. Mary's is a nice little junk shop that can literally contain ANYTHING, which is why it is so fun to go in and plunder. Above is just a tiny sample of Mary's crazy disorganization.

Heather's outfit shot!

Glorious purple belt - thrift score!


Here's a dress I've been meaning to wear. The length doesn't feel quite right, but I haven't figured out how to remedy it yet. Instead of worrying about it, I just threw it on and ran. Dress - Target. Shoes - Target. Belt - Thrift score! Glasses - who knows? Probably Forever 21, because I can't pay for more expensive sunglasses that I will only lose.



Heather's amazing score at Mary's! Steampunk goodness. She can shed more light on this topic, I'm sure.
Super cool, 1940's life magazine. Good things are to come from this LIFE, I can feel it. :-)

I hope everyone's summer is going swimmingly! Unfortunately, it's almost over. I'm trying my best to make the most of what's left!

-B

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure my next post is just going to be a rant about these treasures we found,and steampunk in general,and Life in general,and how I love Life in 1946 SO MUCH MORE than Life in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES PLEASE! 1946 > 2010 all day, everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss. (This is Callie) Hopefully my blog will be on the roll soon too...

    Becky, for the second time, the bangs are bangin' and wicked hott!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude,Callie,can't wait to see your blog!!
    and I agree,Becky is pretty smokin with this look. I mean, I'd do her,if I were a dude.

    ReplyDelete