Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blatant Almost-Plagerism(Stealing Becky's Post Style)



I just love summer dressing...it's so simple and airy.Sometimes I really want to layer,but for the most part I just enjoy simplicity:)This is what I wore the other day to do some errands and thangs,when it was about a thousand degrees outside.







Tee:Target

Bubble Skirt: {Hedda.}
look for these to come soon to my Etsy!

Belt: Thrift score!!!Becky and I went thrifting on Tuesday, and I kid you not,it was the best thrift day ever.I got TEN amazing belts(which I intend to show soon!)for $1 each,a lace top,and a really awesomely cozy granny sweater.

Shoes: JcPenney

Sunglasses: Walmart.(No,Really!)








Necklace: {Hedda.}

Bubble ring:gumball machine

3bead ring: {Hedda.}

Beaded Bracelet:A gift from my hubs,back when we were dating:)

Brass Bracelet: My mom's,vintage

And now,a snapshot:

Reading:Lots of blogs,and homeowner how-to books.

Watching: That 70's Show.The one where Fez and Jackie do a roller disco competition thing.Before that I was watching Tudors,which,if you haven't seen it yet,is an awesome series about Henry the 8th.I'm terribly late to the party,I know...seeing as how the series finale happened a few days ago.

Wearing:Workout clothes from earlier...a green cami,white running shorts,and argyle socks from Target.

Wanting:To have more hours in the day,to do a fun shoot with becky again,with awesome pictures instead of my sad self-timer-ed shots,and some brown wide-wale corduroy to make this bombin coat I have planned.

Plans of the Day(actually night):to clip my pooch's fur so the poor guy can be a bit cooler,then bathe him,then bathe myself because I always end up filthy after such ordeals.THEN I'm pulling an allnighter to fill some orders and wrap up some things for the Artists' Market I plan to participate in on Saturday.I'm seriously behind from being sick for all of last week.Ugh.

~Hedda

5 comments:

  1. you're going to do artists' market??? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!! I totally want to come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE DO! I could SERIOUSLY use some help,lol.I thought I told you?! If you're not working..meet me here at 10 AM :)

    ReplyDelete