Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flying Monkey Artist Market!


{me & Hayley,all glowy (read : sweaty)from the nerf swordfight that just happened}
****
Hello Everyone! sorry for the lag in posts.I've been concentrating on getting better(which I FINALLY did,after five effing weeks),and catching up on work.(Which means you should really check out my other blog,and see all my new products ,hehee!)And enjoying lots of playing outside:)

Also,about the sick thing...I figured out the neti pot bit,and it works wonders!even for the last few days that I've been better,I've still been using it and I think it helps my allergies.No more claritin, yay!

ON to the title subject:
Last Saturday I hawked my wares,stalked the wares of others,and made some new friends at the Flying Monkey Artist Market for the second time. It was way more better this time,because Dave (my Mister) got to stay most of the whole time,and Hayley and her Mister, Shawn, came too!We're doing it again either this Saturday or the next,after which I'll post some pics and explain a little more about this weekly event:)

Of course we were hungry after,so we went to Taco Bell.The soda made us hyper,so once we got back to our place, Dave got out the nerf swords and we played in the yard like the bunch of five-year-olds we really are! I promise,I'll show you pics of this soon,lol!

Anywho,here's what I wore:


Tank: JCPenney
Gingham High Waisted Skirt: {Hedda.} (These will be available on my etsy soon!)
Belt:Thrift score!!!One Dollar,Baby.


Kickass Shoes: gift from the lovely Becky!I can't remember where she said she got them...little help m'dear?




AND! I'll show you better pics of it soon,but how cool is my new barefoot sandal?I got it from a sweet girl selling across from me.After staring at it alll day wanting it,I gave in and bought it at the end.I love it so much,I've hardly taken it off since!

I'd do a snapshot,but this is feeling a bit long already,so I'll do it tomorrow with today's outfit:)
CYA!
~Hedda

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous I didn't get to go! Stupid work.

    The shoes came from a place called Marti & Liz in Tennessee, where they take models' shoes that have only been worn once or twice and sell them at a deep discount. It's pretty much heaven, because they have a lot of designer shoes (not to mention interesting shoes) on the cheap.

    When I get home, we all need to get together one day and be fancy dressers! It feels like it's been way, way too long (because it has).

    ReplyDelete
  2. um yes, it has. I keep telling you we need to have another just for fun fancy dress/shooting day!

    And,we should go to this heaven you speak of.It sounds like just my breed of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gingham so naturally I love that skirt!!! Your shop is so lovely! ^.^

    ReplyDelete