Monday, June 7, 2010

Playing with Gimp,*I am not a photographer*



How do you like the new hair, darlings?
It's not ALL this color...just the bangs and a few streaks throughout.the rest is just a shade darker brown than it was before.



Anywho...the dress above,is a sneak peak!I wore it to an interview-type-thing the other day(more on that later) just hours after making it. Yesterday,I had a fantastic photoshoot with Hayley! . (Something like 20 new items coming soon!) and this is one of the things we shot.So,better pics coming soon.
Shoes:Paprika
Dress: Hedda.



Octopus Clip: Hedda.

(we also got better shots of this yesterday!)





My sunday morning outfit:)
Shirt: JcPenney(from when I worked there)
Skirt,necklace,and octo clip: Hedda.
Belt: ? from Gabriel Bros.
Shoes: Thrift Score! Brand is Fahrenheit.









So there we have it. Be good(at it!Whatever you do.)!

No comments:

Post a Comment