Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Flats ...



I am SO quintessentially a heels girl.I've gotten so used to them I hardly know how to stand or walk in anything else..I have a few pairs of flip flops,like my cool gold ones here..and a few pair of Chuck Taylor's,and my running shoes...and that's it for me flats-wise.Ballet flats?Forget it.They hurt my feet far worse than any heels I own.
Yes.I AM one of those annoying chicks who swears her heels don't hurt her feet.Only the ones that are too small,which I wear anyways because that was the size they had and they were too fabulous not to have them.THOSE hurt.
But on this day,I was out running errands,and it was too hot to wear anything BUT a dress,and this is one I was dying to bust out...so out came the flips to 'dress it down' a smidge.




So anyways,not feeling right *just standing* in flats,I decided to play with the other poses.Sooo,stepping out of my weird comfort zone seems to be a good thing!Too bad my crappy self timer camera only turned out these 2 shots out of all that I took.







Dress : A closet discard from Becky.(Thank YOU!) I ruched the neckline to make it fit a little more closely up top...now it's just perfect for me:)(I have a weakness for sweetheart necklines.)

flipflops : JcPenney

'Belt : Ummmm,probably Deb, but I've had t forEVER and can't remember.
Necklace:
Hedda.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm so glad that dress can be put to good use. I loved that dress because it went with everything... too bad the ladies are on a growing rampage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! It's so comfy too...I wore it again last night!
    And,you know you love your ladies;)

    ReplyDelete