Sunday, June 13, 2010

21



So I turned 21 last Wednesday:) The party had to wait til the weekend,but my husband and I had a nice tame date the evening of my bday:) It was nice to just go out with him and not have to worry about ,you know, stuff.
I realize being married doesn't automatically mean someone is mature,but for crap's sake,if one spouse is of age there should be an allowance for the other.Anyway!It was a great night,I had a blast:) What I wore:



I wish I would've gotten a pic of the dress alone. It's vintage,the tag says Marilyn Monroe,and it looks a *lot* like the dress she wore in the famous picture we all know and love.(at some point I am totally going to collab with becky and recreate that shot.)

The shirt I have tied up over it was a hand-me-down from Liz cleaning out her closet.The Belt you've seen before,and the shoes are from Fashion Bug,like a million years ago.




And this is simply how I did my makeup...I like to play with colors:)

I'd write more...but I feel like I've caught the plague,so I'm going to hit post real quick like.Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment