Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm in Too Deep and I'm Trying to Keep All These Thoughts in My Head Instead of Going Under

Long title, but I heard that song on the radio today and it was such a throw back - I love it!



Don't think that I have forsaken this blog. Unfortunately, the neglect that it has received is due to being extremely busy in many aspects of life, as well as my hard drive dying and therefore having no computer access for the time being. It's killing me - I hate using PC's, and I also hate going without the internet!



Heather and I did visit the India Cafe, and it was amazing. The tikka masala that I got was kind of the bomb diggity (Heather agreed that my food was better than hers ;-). Other than that, life has been an assortment of parties, work, sleep, and reading. I have the potential for some cool stuff in my future, but I have to wait it out and see what happens. It may involve a lot of travel (yay!). In other news, I am a terrible decision maker and should not be allowed to make decisions. In other other news, our company's location celebrated its 10 year anniversary on Tuesday, and we had a luau themed party for it! It was so much fun - I went down the blow up slide about a million times. Sometimes it's great to act like a kid. Overall, I work for a good company and I like my coworkers, so it was nice to be able to celebrate a milestone with them.



I promise I will do a real update soon, but since the internet is scarce for me, I don't know how soon that will be! Don't forget about me!





Is that iced tea? No, it is iced tea and sweet tea vodka, one of the best concotions of 2011.





The beginnings of vegetarian lasagna. It was SO GOOD. It may have humble beginnings, but I kind of think I could eat it constantly and it wouldn't bother me.





This is me winning like a boss at trivia. Against a few certain people who think they are so much better at it than me. Hmph!



-B



No comments:

Post a Comment