Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kansas City to Huntsville - A Traveling Feast

I made it back from Kansas City, kiddies!


Chipotle! I had the vegetarian burrito... so delicious.

My artistic cup and purse picture.

On the way out of Kansas City, we crossed this super cool bridge.

Then this is the view we had for the next 4 hours (although it was definitely pretty).


Totally deserted.

Saving grace: Iced coffee with soy & hazelnut. You would think that I would want to avoid Starbucks on my off days... but you would think wrong.

Sunset outside of St. Louis.

I got bored.

This is what all of our night driving consisted of.

Hannah's night driving face.


My night driving face. I was tired, and covered in various stains. Lesson learned: do not wear white on a cross-country road trip.

A completely blurry shot of Elizabethtown, KY! I've always wanted to visit there after seeing the movie with Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom.

This shot was a mistake, but I think every road trip deserves a mess-up picture.

I'm getting back into the swing of things now. Tomorrow is my off day, so I plan on trying a new Indian restaurant in town with Heather and hopefully having a chill night with Megan. I'm so lame these days!

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment