Friday, June 10, 2011

Shine On, You Crazy Diamond


Hannah, Felix the cutest cat in the world, and I a wee bit stretched

Just a quick update before I do a road trip picture post. We made it back alive! After Chipotle, sleeping in, driving for 10 hours and eating lots of vegetarian food, we finally arrived back in the Dirty South.

WATCHING: So much! I've been in a movie mood lately. The Virgin Suicides, Hannah and Her Sisters, Harold and Maude, Strangers in Good Company, The Four-Faced Liar.

READING: "High Fidelity" by Nick Hornsby, "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. Both excellent so far.

LISTENING: Cat Stevens, Biz Markie, Rogue Wave, new Death Cab album.

WEARING: Pretty chill today - lotus flower earrings, gray/gold detail tank top, brown shorts, turquoise sandals.

WANTING: a vegetarian cookbook, new speakers in Simba (my faithful Jetta), another road trip, a discussion with Megan about my super exciting, super secret new career plan.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment