Monday, May 23, 2011

What's in Your Wallet?

I admit, I'm a sucker for a good bag. However, I am very picky about the bags that I like, and when I find a bag I will carry it for months on end. I haven't clearly defined all the rules of finding a perfect bag, but I do know that: a) it must have long straps b) it must have some unique detail that catches my eye 3) it must be either very versatile or so bold that it matches everything that I wear, because my style varies from day-to-day.


So what's inside? From left to right:

1) Revlon Just Bitten lip stain. If you ladies haven't tried it yet, PLEASE do! It is a great way to add some color if you are a low maintenance girl like I am. I love red lips, but I really can't be bothered with reapplying every few minutes.

2) Copy of my car tag receipt. Hopefully by posting this, I will be able to remember to put it in my car.

3) Movie stub to Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

4) Victoria's Secret "Very Sexy Noir" roll-on perfume. That's my scent, and sometimes I just need a little pick me up during the day.

5) Orbit Sweet Mint - it's my crack.

6) A DVD covered in office paper of "Game of Thrones" episodes 3&4. My lovely coworker, Dan, is burning them for me in exchange for me letting him borrow the books.

7) Chapstick, duh.

8) Loose change. I love change.

9) My trusty leaf earrings.

10) My fake turquoise ring that I got in Italy.

11) Burt's Bees "Naturals" lip balm in Rose.

12) Pen & Trusty wallet. I love it and have had it for years.

12) Inhaler :-( I'm a sad kid.

13) Keys! I have a Gumby keychain, but it's currently MIA.


What's in your wallet?

-B


1 comment: