Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Gruesome Twosome.

Just two quick pictures to sum up my Saturday:

David starring as Ray Charles.


Two of my favorite things: PBR and a little snake named Monty. He is making me seriously consider buying a snake!


Today my parents are having a little dinner party for a long-time group of friends and I am trying out two new things: my hand at a dip and wavy hair.

I'm making Buffalo Chicken dip, which I hear is ridiculously easy to make and tasty. If it turns out well, I will include it in a later post! The recipe sounds good (albeit nutritional suicide) and I think it is within my skill level to make, so we shall see.

Also on the list of trying out new things is wavy hair. If you have noticed, in most of my pictures my hair is straight or pulled back. That's because those are the two functions that my hair does well! I work in food, so my hair has to be restrained at all times while I'm working. I'm also a very low maintenance girl when it comes to hair. However, since coloring my hair again, it has started to take on some texture and a little bit of wave. Combined with the mousse that I bought yesterday (which was surprisingly hard to find. I know it's not 1994 anymore, but I know there have got to be people out there that still use mousse!), I'm going to see if I can coax my hair into something other than stick straightness. As a side note, this is one of 5 hair products that I currently own, besides shampoo and conditioner. I have: mousse, a sample size hairspray bottle, deep conditioner, and two bottles of ambiguously labeled "leave-in conditioner". 3 of the 5 bottles have not been touched since I moved into my apartment, haha.

Wish me success!

-B

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment