Thursday, April 21, 2011

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

WATCHING: "Gone With the Wind". One of my favorite movies of all time and also one of my favorite books, I am so glad that it is now on Netflix!

READING: "J.D. Salinger, a Life" by Kenneth Slawenski. Still. This book is slow going for me; the author is a little dry.

WEARING: Suede loafers, a striped cotton skirt from Target, my "Boys Don't Cry" The Cure shirt that I got at a concert years ago, black cardigan. Also, I did a cute side braid with my hair today and I love it.

WANTING: a few spare dollars so I can go shopping, an opportunity to clear out my closets of things I don't wear anymore.

LISTENING: Adele, "21", Modest Mouse, Amos Lee.

My look today for lunch. I was going to have a quick Bandito lunch date with Heather, but it expanded into a lunch gathering after a surprise encounter with some friends! I throughly enjoyed myself and ate a tasty lunch.

Amazing ginger molasses cookies that I made with Megan yesterday! It makes me miss wintertime.


My lunch yesterday: asparagus with parmesan, sweet tea, and jalepeno cheddar cornbread. It was delicious.


This was the view from my apartment two mornings ago: rainy and dreary. I have nicknamed it "Berlin Weather", because it feels like when I visited Berlin last year around this time - I'm in love with this weather, even if it is a little bleak!

A fortune I got a few weeks ago. I hope that it's true :-)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment