Thursday, October 14, 2010

How Wonderful Life Is Now That You're In The World



This is my style as of late - laid back and don't really bother with what others think!















SNAPSHOT:

Listening: "Chicago" the musical, Neil Young, Tears for Fears, David Bowie


Reading: "Valley of the Dolls", my Employment Law textbook.

watching: a lot of "That 70's Show" re-runs, because I am not home enough to watch other things.

wearing: a pair of tan & yellow Sperry boat shoes, skinny jeans, lace embroidered tshirt, flannel shirt -very 1994 meets 2012.

Wanting: money to decorate my new apartment! More on that later.

Plans of the day: I'm currently in class (I know, I know, slap my wrists), but I'm going to go study, meet with a study group, go to work and then - drinks? Dancing? Dinner? who knows?!

-B

1 comment:

  1. 1) I like what you are wearing.
    B) we need to do a girls' night out!

    ReplyDelete