Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Searching For a Heart of Gold


For your viewing pleasure, here are some snaps from the night of my 21st. It was a supreme night that ended with Heather and I in my bed at 5am having deep conversations about life, love, and the universe (at least I think).




(my feeble attempt at trying to do 21... it was backwards)

another bestie, Megan! More on her later. She's pretty rad.



I've been really into coloring lately. One of theses days I will finish the Indie Rock coloring book!

SNAPSHOT:

Listening: Broken Bells, Belle & Sebastian, random mixes that I have found recently.


Reading: "Money" by Martin Amis. It feel appropriate - he sounds as equally lost as I feel these days.

watching: "Mad Men" - STILL, a documentary on Hitler and Stalin, "I Love Lucy".

wearing: PJ's right now, but earlier I wore black flats from Target, a pair of grey Old Navy skinny jeans, and an old Target shirt that says Amsterdam on it. I was trying to keep it casual and cool, just like the weather.

Wanting: a cup of tea, an eyebrow wax, some time with friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Also, I'm really tired of feeling bad due to allergies. Come on, October!

Plans of the day: I went to class, took my car to the shop, and then had a glorious afternoon nap. Then, class again, apartment viewing, and general family times. Nothing extrodinary, but it was still a rather nice day.

-B

2 comments:

  1. A truly great night it was:) PS, I hate how watery my eyes get when I drink..especially when coupled with all the smokeyness. BAH!
    we were indeed talking about all those things, and it was delightfully incoherent:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More on me later? YAY what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete