Sunday, February 20, 2011

Something I Love Sunday


This is really more of a "SomeONE I Love Sunday" post, but whatevs. This girl makes me so happy. Her name is Hannah. She now lives 4 hours away from me to go to college, but she is still my touchstone. Don't get me wrong, I have many close friends in Huntsville that I love and cherish deeply. But because Hannah is no longer involved in the everyday innerworkings of my life, talking to her gives me a fresh perspective on any situation that I come across. I went to visit her this weekend to clear my mind a bit and reset. Sometimes, if you stay in the same place long enough, you can't take a step back from your life and appreciate it - your mind becomes too involved with typical life issues and you can't enjoy what you have.

So this weekend, I am thankful for:
- a great friend willing to put up with me all weekend
- BEAUTIFUL weather that happens very rarely in the South (about 70 degrees, sunny, slight breeze... perfection)
- coffee.
- sun rooms to enjoy said coffee and weather.
- deep conversations punctuated by cute cat antics and jazz music playing in a neighbor's yard.

Feel free to shout out something that you are currently loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment